Avip & Stefan

Avip & Stefan

Friday 8 February 2008

Fried Bread


This is my favorite dinner from my husband, Stefan….. Fried Bread with egg
Easy to make and really delicious

He eat this dinner almost everyday without getting bored…………………


Ingredient:
One slice Bread
1 egg
Cheese
dried Oregano or Basilica
Pepper
Salt
Margarine or Butter to fry
Smoke beef fried
1 tomato, cut into 4 or 5 slices

Method:
Beat egg, add oregano, pepper and salt for taste and on the top from bread give cheese…
Melded margarine with medium heat and fry first tomato and beside the tomato put the bread with cheese toast at the back and give again cheese in another site
Wait until brown.
Serve bread and give smoke beef, and tomato and the rest give again pepper…..



1 comment:

Terry Tanaka said...

Hi! while I was on my blog hopping I saw your site...I want to try this, looks delicious and easy to prepare...